Sunglasses - Continental - Frame Black Metal Lens Blue

$199 $239
Translation missing: zh-CN.products.product.vendor KAMO
Translation missing: zh-CN.products.product.product_unavailable

KAMO INTERNATIONAL is a brand producing outstanding sustainable eyewear. Founded in Copenhagen, starting from a classic, clean silhouette, KAMO has built up their impressive collection of eyewear, currently comprising of a long list of timeless yet cutting edge shapes. 

Frame which made entirely of cellulose acetate, entirely of metal or a combination of the two materials and top quality lenses.

Frames consist of 97% Recycled acetate, remaining 3% merely black ink. with non black-coloured frames use bio-based acetate.

Color: Black/Blue

Made in Italy and Japan with Carl Zeiss sun lenses. 

ID: INT-2019001-B-B


Shipping information

We ship to most countries worldwide with express delivery within 1-5 days

Delivery prices may vary according to special promotions and offers. All final delivery costs can be found at the checkout.

Delivery information

Purchases over $250 are delivered carriage free worldwide. DHL is our exclusive partner to handle all international shipments in order to ensure fast delivery time and secure handling of the products. 

If your purchase is below $250, delivery costs will be:

$10 to Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

$15 to all other countries in Asia

$30 to all other countries worldwide

Delivery time varies between 1-4 business days in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Delivery time to the rest of the world varies between 3-7 business days.

Please note that the country in which the buyer has his/her residence may impose duty charges.

*Special releases are not eligible for free international shipping*